Why beeswax candles?
– natural product, safe for humans and environment
– beeswax candles burn longer and clearer with no smoke
– no fragrances, source of natural sweet honey scent
– 2 hours approximate burning time
– suitable for people with allergies
– Never leave burning candles unattended.
– Candles should be placed in a sturdy candle holder.
– Keep flammable items away from the flames.
– Candles placed on, or near tables, altars, or shrines, must be watched by an adult.
– Blow out candles when you leave the room or go to sleep.
– If a candle must burn continuously, be sure it is enclosed in a glass container and placed in a sink, on a metal tray, or in a deep basin filled with water.
Free shipping plus the price and the quality is great too. Winning combination, and will order from them again.
Only complaint is that the candles are a bit skinnier than the holders they were sold with. The candles are handmade so it?s understandable they wouldn?t fit exactly. There are a few things you can do to make them stand up straight such as melting the bottom a little. My wife always just puts a bit of tinfoil around the base to make it wider. Doing that would help cleaning up afterwards and to protect the holder too.
Still recommend the item 100% despite the small lean.