Accepted Payment methods
We accept all major Credit Cards, PayPal and Direct Bank Transfers.
If you wish to make a purchase at our website you can choose one of the safe and secure payment methods below.
Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Maestro) – once you add your items to cart, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button. At the checkout page, select Credit Card and enter your credit/debit card information. When completed, press the “Place Order” button under the order summary. If the order is successful you will receive order confirmation email.
PayPal – once you add your items to cart, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button. At the checkout page, select PayPal at click on the “Proceed to PayPal” button. You will then be redirected to the safe and secure BlessedMart PayPal page. If you have a PayPal account, simply login and approve the transaction. If you do not have a PayPal account click on the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button at the bottom of the page. PayPal accepts a large number of credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club and others.
- Apple Pay – If you are using a supported device, you may use your Apple Wallet to complete your purchase.
- Google Pay – Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to power in-app and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets or watches.
- Direct Bank Transfer – if you wish to pay via direct bank transfer, please select bank transfer during checkout and place your order. We will automatically send you our bank account number and detailed instructions. Your order will be shipped after receiving cleared payment.
- SOFORT – enables customers in Austria, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy and the Netherlands to pay via direct online payouts from their bank accounts. Customers log into SOFORT’s payment page to approve payments.
- iDEAL– enables customers in the Netherlands to pay directly via online payouts from their bank account. Customers are redirected to their bank’s payment page to log in and approve payments.
- Giropay – enables customers in Germany to pay directly via online payouts from their bank account. Customers are redirected to their bank’s payment page to log in and approve payments.
- Paysera – direct transfers to our Paysera account
- Revolut – direct transfers to our Revolut account
- Wise – direct transfers to our Wise account