returns and cancellations
At BlessedMart, we strive to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase you make. This policy aims to clarify the guidelines for returning/exchanging products and ensure a fair and transparent process for our customers.
Please review this policy carefully before making a purchase. By proceeding with your order, you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions outlined below.
CANCEL AN ORDER
- If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately. Once an order is marked as shipped and handed to the courier, it cannot be cancelled/stopped. We will do our best to contact the carrier and try to stop the package, but there is no guarantee.
- Payment processing fees (5%) are non-refunable. If we have received a payment (PayPal, credit/debit card, etc), we will withhold a 5% payment processing fee. Does not apply to small adjustments and partial refunds. Does not apply to orders paid via direct bank transfer. Payment will be refunded via the original payment method, less the 5% processing fee.
RECEIVED WRONG, DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEM
- We will provide a full refund or item replacement in case of wrong or damaged item.
- If you receive a damaged, wrong or defective product, you must report it within 48 hours of delivery. To initiate the return process for damaged or defective items, please contact us with your order details and relevant photographs of the product.
- Custom icon orders are an exception and will be handled on an individual basis.
NOT SATISFIED WITH ITEM:
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it within 60 days of receipt and get a refund. Buyer pays return shipping costs. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you would like to return an item, please contact us for authorization first. We will issue a return label that you can print.
- Returned item must be in original (new) condition. Please package securely.
- All orders qualified for FREE shipping are subject to shipping deduction.
Shipping deduction is 5 EUR for all orders less than 50 EUR, and a 10% on orders over 50 EUR (or equvalent in other currency). Example: order total is 100 EUR, refundable amount equals 90 EUR minus return shipping costs.
- We will refund your money via the original payment method within 2 business days of receipt.
- For customers within EU (European Union):
20 EUR flat rate return shipping cost (non-refundable). We will email you a shipping label. Customer is responsible for packaging the order, printing the label and bringing the package to the courier office.
- For cusutomers outside EU (USA, UK, Canada, Australia and RoW) returns are possible but may incur additional fees due to customs and other import/export regulations. We will handle every return request on individual basis.
ITEM DID NOT ARRIVE
- Buyer is responsible for providing correct shipping information. If an item is left unclaimed or returned due to wrong/incomplete address, we can assist and resend it (buyer pays shipping charges for resending the order). Please contact us for details and exact shipping cost.
- Express shipping to P.O. addresses is not supported and packages will be returned.
- It is essential to provide accurate shipping details during the order placement.
EXCEPTIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Non-Returnable Items – The following items are considered non-returnable and are not eligible for refunds, exchanges, or store credits:
Candles (partially or fully burned)
Used incense burners
Accessories that have been opened, used, or altered in any way
- Refunds will not be issued for damages resulting from customer mishandling or misuse
- All custom hand-painted/handmade icons are considered one-of-a-kind and tailored exclusively to your specifications. Due to the highly personalized nature of these products and the extensive craftsmanship involved, they are not eligible for refund, return, or exchange.
- Custom icon order modifications: As each custom hand-painted icon is uniquely crafted, modifications or changes to the order cannot be accepted once production has begun.
If you would like to return an item, please send us an email first. We are here to help!
Any questions? Call us or send us an email.
If you have a general inquiry about BlessedMart products and services, or you have a complaint, please email us at [email protected]. We will endeavor to resolve any complaint you may have. If we are unable to resolve a dispute, either party is entitled to seek further recourse through the ODR Platform . Operated by the European Commission, the ODR Platform is an online platform providing businesses and customers in the European Union with a forum for resolving online sales disputes without the need to go to court. The dispute resolution services available on the Platform are provided free of charge, although neither party is under any obligation to participate.
BlessedMart reserves the right to modify or update this policy at any time without prior notice. Any changes made will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
Last updated: 8/2/2023