Beeswax Votive Candles (glass holder included)
$4.99 – $14.99
100% Pure Beeswax Votive Candles (glass holders included)
Standard sized votives. Approximately 1.5″ by 2″ (3.8cm x 5cm)
Approximate burning time: 15 hours
Hand poured beeswax votive candles made from 100% pure beeswax
All candles are made entirely by hand. Clear glass candle holders are included in the price.
Natural beeswax color could vary from light yellow to darker orange based on the season. The color variations come from the amount of propolis in the beeswax and usually the darker beeswax contains more propolis (natural aroma). No additives, chemicals or other scents were added. We use 100% pure natural and organic beeswax sourced from local, family owned bee keepers.
– Votives are designed to liquify. Please always use with proper candle holder
– Add a few drops of water before inserting the votive candle in your glass candle holder. This will make it easier to remove any remaining beeswax from the bottom of the holder.
– Cleaning: Place the glass candle holders in a freezer for a few hours. Once frozen, the wax will shrink and easily pop out.
– Cleaning: Use hot water to melt any remaining beeswax residue and immediately wipe clean with a cloth
Standard sized votives
Approximately 1.5″ by 2″ (3.8cm x 5cm) tall and each weighs about 2 oz. (56g)
Clear glass candle holder (lamp) dimensions: 5.5cm / 2.17″ (W) x 6.8cm / 2.68″ (H)
Approximate burning time: 10 hours
– 100% Pure Beeswax
– Natural cotton wick
– Hand poured
Why beeswax candles?
– natural product, safe for humans and environment
– beeswax candles burn longer and clearer with no smoke
– no fragrances, source of natural sweet honey scent
– suitable for people with allergies
– Never leave burning candles unattended.
– Candles should be placed in a sturdy candle holder.
– Keep flammable items away from the flames.
– Candles placed on, or near tables, altars, or shrines, must be watched by an adult.
– Blow out candles when you leave the room or go to sleep.
– If a candle must burn continuously, be sure it is enclosed in a glass container and placed in a sink, on a metal tray, or in a deep basin filled with water.
There are no reviews yet.