This handmade Single Nickel-Plated Byzantine Candle Stand Eagle Design is a perfect addition to your home altar or prayer corner.
It depicts a double-headed eagle. A Christian sphere motif which was notably used in the Byzantine Empire, France, Bulgaria and Russia.
(Candle Holder, Candlestick Holder, Candleholder)
Height: 9cm (3.54 inch)
Designed to hold 5/16 inch (8mm) candles available here.
– Never leave burning candles unattended.
– Candles should be placed in a sturdy candle holder.
– Keep flammable items away from the flames.
– Candles placed on, or near tables, altars, or shrines, must be watched by an adult.
– Blow out candles when you leave the room or go to sleep.
– If a candle must burn continuously, be sure it is enclosed in a glass container and placed in a sink, on a metal tray, or in a deep basin filled with water.