100% Pure Beeswax Taper Candles (11″ by 5/16 inch) – Smokeless and Dripless
All candles are made in the traditional way by dipping the wick in pure melted beeswax until the correct thickness is achieved.
Fall in love with the smell of honey at your home, church or office.
Made for use in 5/16 inch (8mm) candle holders available here:. Sand works fine as well.
Natural beeswax color could vary from light yellow to darker orange based on the season. The color variations come from the amount of propolis in the beeswax and usually the darker beeswax contains more propolis (natural aroma). No additives, chemicals or other scents were added. We use 100% pure natural and organic beeswax sourced from local, family owned bee keepers.
11″ (28cm) long
9/32″ – 5/16″ (7-8mm) base diameter
Approximate burning time: 2 hours
– 100% Pure Beeswax
– Cotton wick
– Hand dipped
Why beeswax candles?
– natural product, safe for humans and environment
– beeswax candles burn longer and clearer with no smoke
– no fragrances, source of natural sweet honey scent
– 2 hours approximate burning time
– suitable for people with allergies
– Never leave burning candles unattended.
– Candles should be placed in a sturdy candle holder.
– Keep flammable items away from the flames.
– Candles placed on, or near tables, altars, or shrines, must be watched by an adult.
– Blow out candles when you leave the room or go to sleep.
– If a candle must burn continuously, be sure it is enclosed in a glass container and placed in a sink, on a metal tray, or in a deep basin filled with water.