This Brass Candle Snuffer with Wooden Handle is a perfect addition to your home icon altar or prayer corner. Suitable for home or church use.
Traditional bell-shaped brass tool on a little stick used to snuff out the candle flame. It protects wax from being blown astray.
Length: 30cm (11.81 inch)
Diameter 4.5cm (1.77 inch)
– Never leave burning candles unattended.
– Candles should be placed in a sturdy candle holder.
– Keep flammable items away from the flames.
– Candles placed on, or near tables, altars, or shrines, must be watched by an adult.
– Blow out candles when you leave the room or go to sleep.
– If a candle must burn continuously, be sure it is enclosed in a glass container and placed in a sink, on a metal tray, or in a deep basin filled with water.